Healthy living and mindfulness are fast becoming part of a majority of the world’s population. This is because leading a healthier life adds meaning and purpose to your life and leaves you feeling more accomplished and fulfilled. As such, more people have started incorporating more workout routines and better diets to their daily schedules.
Improve your physical appearance, mental health, and overall wellness.
Running Bull is a fitness and wellness website focusing on running as the best work out exercise for a healthier and happy life. Numerous people have questions about running and its benefits, and our main goal is to answer them and give insightful feedback based on facts proven through scientific research and studies. At Running Bull, we pay keen interest to our audience and their needs, and every piece of content is tailored to be as useful and as informative as possible.
One on One Coaching
Nutrition Plans & Coaching
Our main goal is to ensure everyone can enjoy running and live a healthier and happier life with the help of our team of professionals who are highly trained and seasoned in health, fitness, and nutrition; offering professional services and factual information.
We value your feedback, and we are always happy to hear from our audience. You can reach us now via email or fill out our contact form so that one of our highly qualified team members can contact you immediately.
Our main goal is to ensure that everyone can enjoy running and live a healthier and happier life
The Benefits of Short Distance Running
- Running is an excellent way to reduce body fat and strengthen core muscles such as the traverse abdominis, erector spinae, and obliques. It, therefore, improves your physical appearance and reduces the risk of getting chronic diseases such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, and obesity.
- Running tones your legs, i.e. inner thighs, outer thighs, hamstring, glutes, quads, and calves. The muscles we use when running are in our legs, buttocks, core, and arms. These muscles become firmer and stronger as we continue running.
- If your fitness goal is weight loss, running is the best work out routine because it mobilizes fat and reduces visceral fat. Running helps you burn more calories, and works on both small and large muscles, thus promoting a toned and slimmer physical appearance.
- Running is quite effective in fighting mental illnesses such as depression by stimulating the release of serotonin, i.e. the feel-good hormone. This hormone is as effective as psychotherapy in treating depression.
- Running strengthens bones and joints. It, therefore, reduces the risk of osteoarthritis and hip replacement and strengthens the intervertebral disc.
- A good twenty-minute run is capable of reducing stress. Running flushes out toxins from your body by promoting blood circulation, and therefore brings clarity of mind and puts you in a better mood. This, in turn, helps you gain better critical thinking and decision making skills.
- Running gives you an adrenaline rush that is highly beneficial because it promotes better overall performance in other daily activities. A good run before work will boost your mood and give you the energy needed to conquer the day’s tasks.
- Running does not need any unique clothes, equipment, or location. You can, therefore, exercise by running anywhere, at any time; and live a healthy and more fulfilling life.
- People who run at least five times a week have better respiratory health. Running gives your immunity a boost and strengthens your lungs, therefore reducing the chances of contracting respiratory diseases.
- Running is most popularly done outside, and most people prefer morning runs. The warm morning sunlight promotes vitamin D in your body, which is vital for your skin, bones, and immunity. Vitamin D also boosts your mood and energy levels for the day.
Running is an excellent form of exercise that can be done by anyone in any age group, and it helps to reduce depression, stress, and the chances of getting diabetes. It also prevents cardiovascular disease, allergies, and fever; and improves brain function. This promotes overall wellness and a healthier and fit body.
Running Tips That Every Runner Should Know
Running can be quite strenuous, but these tips and tricks can help you get the most out of it and prevent injuries and fatigue.
- Good running shoes are a worthy investment because they make running more comfortable and reduce the chances of getting injured while running.
- Warming up before running prepares your body and your mind for physical activity.
- The right posture while running prevents the chances of getting back pains, neck pains, and pain in the shoulders. You should therefore always keep your spine erect while running, avoid raising your hands above your waist and always keep your elbows out.
- Keep a pace that you are most comfortable with while running to avoid getting injured and being fatigued.
- For beginners, the run and walk technique helps their body get used to running. By running for a short time and then walking until they can run again, they can pace themselves. As time goes by, beginners should increase their running time and reduce their walking time.
- Breathing through the nose and mouth helps runners get enough oxygen to their muscles and strengthens their lungs.
- Rest is important. Always listen to your body and rest if your body is feeling sore.
- Taking shorter strides can strengthen your body, and tighten and tone your body. A recommended 180 steps per minute has the best effects, and it also prevents shin injuries.
Running Bull Is Amazing. They provide awesome tips that I can really use.
They have awesome Fitness articles
I transformed my body within 3 months using some of the tips I found on their site.
Free Weekly Fitness Tips
3 Liliana Court, Belleston,